Tuesday 23 June 2009


Did I mention cats? Ah yes, this is Smudge the Incontinent, variously known as Old Podge, La Grande Incontinenta or "that effing cat". She came to me from CPL, as an eight year old. She is sixteen now, so has been with me for most of my gardening life, supervising, digging and watering, in what she imagines is a most helpful manner. Her saving grace is that she doesn't chase birds. Too old? Too lazy? Too toothless? Doesn't matter. The important fact is she has never shown the slightest interest, so I can feed them with a clear conscience.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to finally get to see Smudge THe Incontinent after hearing about the dear cat for so long.

    Nice to see you here, Yan. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you and lucky birds!

    ReplyDelete